Virtual CDU for AEROSOFT A318/319/A320/321This is an app for Flight Simulator addicteds. You dont need anymore to open a window on your FS to check or input information on FMC using your mouse. You can just do it using your tablet or smartphone connected at your home wi-fi network.
It will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC, called VAInterface, through wi-fi network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
- It is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br. This software will run on your PC and interface with FSX.
- Supports FSX (SP2) and Prepar3D (V1and V2).
- For A318/319 support, VAInterface version 2.6.14 or later is required.
- If you already have the VCDU 737, you need to upgrade VAInterface to version 2.2 or later.
- For better experience we support only wi-fi network.
- It may not be compatible with A320/321 versions prior to EXTENDED 1.16.
- Right MCDU still not supported.